Add Wellphoria to Your Site
If you believe in the Wellphoria mission, you can help spread the word by adding our logo to your website or email signature. Just copy the code below.
Your email signature is attached to the bottom of each email you send. In your email program go to preferences and look for signature. Then add a new signature and select the code below and paste it into your signature. You must also make sure your message format is set to HTML (most email clients default to this and your image won't show up right if this isn't set). For example to do this in Microsoft Outlook:
1. Select menu "Tools | Options"
2. Select the "Mail Format" tab
3. Choose "Signatures..."
4. Create a new signature and cut and paste the code below into the text area
5. Press "Ok" to save your new signature
Web Page or Blog
To add support Wellphoria and help us spread the world about healthy living you can also add a link to Wellphoria on your blog or Website. This involves inserting HTML code (found below) into your site. As an example here is how to do this on blogger.com:
1. Log into Blogger and select "Layout" for your blog.
2. Select the "Add a Gadget" in the location that you want the Wellphoria link to go.
5. Your blog now is helping spread the word about Wellphoria.